Outsource the hassle. Let us build those item review materials for you. Consistent quality, secure delivery. No assembly required.
If you conduct standard settings, data review meetings, content & bias reviews or other assessment committee reviews, you know how daunting it can be to prepare all the materials.
Maybe it’s easy: your test management software outputs a stack of PDFs. Then, you hit “Print.” Presto! You’ve got item cards. Slap a cover on them and you’re ready to go. Right?
Sometimes, it’s just not that easy.
Assessment review materials often need special care:
- unique ID names for each PDF
- removal of extraneous test book material
- merge images and data onto single pages
- create separate booklets for reading passages
- provide links to shared stimulus material
- snapshot, paste, copy, paste, snapshot, paste, copy, paste…x1,000!
With hundreds of test questions and multiple grade levels and content areas, it gets pretty complicated.
We can help. We’ve produced item cards like these for well over a decade, including:
- high-volume stacks of 1-page-per item PDFs
- cards for paper-and-pencil test items
- cards for online test items
- ordering items by p-value/difficulty or other criteria
- two-part or dependent items
- item stimulus materials/reading passages
We have deep experience with item cards. We’ve done so many of these projects that we’ve developed our own tools and software for rapid, high-quality, accurate production.
And when it’s time to deliver, count on convenient, secure, hassle-free delivery—without having to spend hours putting it all together.
Contact us about your project today.