Want to know more about what we do?
The list below provides some of the nitty-gritty details.
- Designed and produced two professional development workshops: Introduction to Assessment Literacy and Eliminating Bias in Assessment.
- Participated in a five-day test forms review workshop with classroom teachers and state dept. of education personnel in support of a statewide testing program.
- Produced and delivered 2,700+ state, school, classroom, and student-level reports in support of a statewide testing program.
- Developed a custom Google Script application to rapidly deploy Google Sheets at scale for alignment studies and other committees requiring review materials and data collection for individual panelists.
- Designed, implemented, and supported two separate online standard setting tools that generate a control panels for workshop participants and displays cut scores, impact data, and and other information in real time for workshop facilitators.
- Created customized tools for item banking, test form selection, item review, and statistical analysis in support of a statewide testing program.
- Participated in a four-day item review workshop with classroom teachers in support of a statewide testing program.
- Improved existing designs for custom alignment study tools that cross-reference standards from 3 states via automatic database queries.
- Gathered, reviewed, and provided extensive hyperlinking, organization, and document management services for peer review materials of a statewide testing program.
- Conducted a four-day item design workshop, including one day of games / simulation development, in support of a nonprofit educational institution.
- Designed logos, business cards and other marketing materials for four separate business owners (odd hobby, I know)
- Provided a suite of data processing, item templating, and assessment documentation services in support of a university-based assessment program.
- Created a custom web application that integrates Google Forms, Google sheets, and complex formulae set up for client to extend the functionality of an existing Excel sheet; integrated a Chrome extension to allow for automatic creation of Google Doc/PDF based on submissions to a Google Form; set up templates, troubleshot, and supported the application.
- Co-facilitated two week-long item review workshops with classroom teachers, test publisher staff, and state department of education personnel.
- Designed and produced 2,500+ state, school, classroom, and student-level reports in support of a statewide testing program.
- Developed an online tool for a specialized psychometric study for collecting data related to evaluation and prioritizing educational standards.
- Developed an online tool for a blueprinting workshop to assist psychometric researcher with real-time data collection tasks.
- Provided PDF document processing and management services in support a statewide testing program; bundled 3500+ documents for secure electronic delivery to county test coordinators.
- Designed, implemented, and supported an online standard setting tool that generates a control panel for workshop participants, collects data, monitors results, performs calculations, administers surveys, provides impact data, and reports to an online dashboard in real time.
- Conducted a three-day item development workshop with classroom teachers based on a customized workflow design.
- Developed an item templating and reporting system for collecting and managing output from item development workshops.
- Designed and developed a custom test form selection tool that checks selected test forms against test blueprints in real time.
- Designed and implemented an online data collection system for alignment studies.
- Processed science item and stimulus cards to help researchers conduct a standard setting workshop.
- Wrote an item development manual from scratch based on specific processes involving local content contributors.
- Launched staffing & contract administration services in support of item development programs.
- Designed item writer training and certification services in support of staffing/contract administration clients.
- Served as an onsite panelist for a one-week alignment study.
- Served as a lead facilitator for a one-week item review workshop with classroom teachers.
- Processed 1200+ item cards and 50+ passage/stimulus cards to help researchers conduct standard setting workshops across multiple grades/content areas.
- Developed an online rating system for standard setting workshops.
- Developed an on-demand reporting system for standard setting workshops.
- Produced ordered item booklets, with covers, for a university program; generated 200+ item cards.
- Developed a custom automated test form assembly process from a specialized item bank and delivered client manuscripts.
- Upgraded Excel-based data collection tools used for surveys/psychometric research.
- Updated an existing online contrasting groups survey to include science content.
- Processed and distributed state, district, school, and student-level reports for a state Dept. of Education, including secure e-delivery to distribution list.
- Performed key verification and test-taking services for a national assessment publisher.
- Provided technical report formatting and editing services for peer review materials.
- Provided content editing services for performance level descriptors.
- Refreshed client website designs in WordPress.
- Upgraded web hosting services and security measures across-the-board.
- Developed online data collection websites to collect information for researchers conducting a contrasting groups survey and a concurrent weighting study. Integration with pre-existing database, direct support for all users, and real-time reporting for research team.
- Developed logo/brand identity assets and a website for an independent educational consulting firm. Provided design, hosting, and domain registration.
- Produced training videos for a NY school district from pre-written scripts. Included animation, voice-over, graphic production.
- Produced two-page leaflets for a school district using InDesign, including graphic production and image sourcing.
- Produced multiple 30+ page slide decks (Powerpoint) for professional development workshops, including graphic design and image sourcing.
- Generated state, district, school, and student-level reports for a state Dept. of Education, including secure e-delivery to distribution list. Coordination with multiple vendors and psychometric staff.
- Processed 900+ item cards of basic, moderate, and high complexity to help researchers conduct standard setting for a statewide exam.
- Produced ordered item booklets, with covers, for a state Dept. of Education; generated 370+ item cards.
- Processed 2800+ item cards and 130+ passage/stimulus cards to help researchers conduct standard setting for a statewide exam.
- Processed <200 item cards with screenshots from an online test in order to help researchers conduct standard setting.
- Produced training videos about item writing and manuscript assembly processes. Included script development, animations, audio engineering, voice talent, and voice-to-video sync for trainees using a language other than English.
- Produced workshop materials for state Dept. of Education researchers using the Body of Work (BOW) method; merged student data with work samples.
- Generated state, district, school, and student-level reports for a state Dept. of Education, including secure e-delivery to distribution list. Coordination with 3rd party vendors and psychometric staff.
- Produced ordered item booklets, with covers, for a state Dept. of Education; generated 240+ item cards.
- Developed a custom processing method for 1700+ test items which rebuilt manuscripts in a custom format (MS Word), including art, text styling, and alternate text.
- Developed a comprehensive test item template and manuscript assembly system for customer with custom format requirements (MS Word).
- Designed process to train, administer and score quizzes for 30+ workshop participants; provided scoring services.
- Provided automated manuscript assembly services to test publisher. Extracted items from banks, ordered in given sequence, and placed into single file(s).
- Provided automated manuscript assembly services to create test books in custom (Microsoft Word) format.
- Processed 170+ PDF files into separate student test books and test administrator/ancillary materials.
- Processed 730+ item cards and 50+ passage/stimulus cards to help researchers conduct a standard setting for statewide exam(s).
- Processed 600+ item cards of moderate and high complexity to help researchers conduct a standard setting.
- Processed 220+ item cards from an online exam to help researchers conduct a standard setting.
- Managed production of 300+ test items, including supervising authors, performing uploads into content management system, training and supporting users, creating ad-hoc training videos, and overseeing generation of graphics and alternate text for test items.
- Performed review & QA of 4,000+ test book pages to ensure compliance with technical specifications.
- Generated item writing templates using automated processes to support a test publisher’s content development efforts.
- Provided automated manuscript assembly services to test publisher, including items combined from banks, ordered in the sequence given, and placed into a single file.
[ for a longer history, contact us ]