Want to know more about what we do? The timeline below shows a few nitty-gritty details of the last several years.
- Designed, implemented, and supported an online standard setting tool that generates a control panel for workshop participants, collects data, monitors results, performs calculations, administers surveys, provides impact data, and reports to an online dashboard in real time.
- Conducted a three-day item development workshop with classroom teachers based on a customized workflow design.
- Developed an item templating and reporting system for collecting and managing output from item development workshops.
- Designed and developed a custom test form selection tool that checks selected test forms against test blueprints in real time.
- Designed and implemented an online data collection system for alignment studies.
- Processed science item and stimulus cards to help researchers conduct a standard setting workshop.
- Gathered, reviewed, and edited peer review materials for a statewide testing program.
- Wrote an item development manual from scratch based on specific processes involving local content contributors.
- Launched staffing & contract administration services in support of item development programs.
- Designed item writer training and certification services in support of staffing/contract administration clients.
- Served as an onsite panelist for a one-week alignment study.
- Served as a lead facilitator for a one-week item review workshop with classroom teachers.
- Processed 1200+ item cards and 50+ passage/stimulus cards to help researchers conduct standard setting workshops across multiple grades/content areas.
- Developed an online rating system for standard setting workshops.
- Developed an on-demand reporting system for standard setting workshops.
- Produced ordered item booklets, with covers, for a university program; generated 200+ item cards.
- Developed a custom automated test form assembly process from a specialized item bank and delivered client manuscripts.
- Upgraded Excel-based data collection tools used for surveys/psychometric research.
- Updated an existing online contrasting groups survey to include science content.
- Processed and distributed state, district, school, and student-level reports for a state Dept. of Education, including secure e-delivery to distribution list.
- Performed key verification and test-taking services for a national assessment publisher.
- Provided technical report formatting and editing services for peer review materials.
- Provided content editing services for performance level descriptors.
- Refreshed client website designs in WordPress.
- Upgraded web hosting services and security measures across-the-board.
- Developed online data collection websites to collect information for researchers conducting a contrasting groups survey and a concurrent weighting study. Integration with pre-existing database, direct support for all users, and real-time reporting for research team.
- Developed logo/brand identity assets and a website for an independent educational consulting firm. Provided design, hosting, and domain registration.
- Produced training videos for a NY school district from pre-written scripts. Included animation, voice-over, graphic production.
- Produced two-page leaflets for a school district using InDesign, including graphic production and image sourcing.
- Produced multiple 30+ page slide decks (Powerpoint) for professional development workshops, including graphic design and image sourcing.
- Generated state, district, school, and student-level reports for a state Dept. of Education, including secure e-delivery to distribution list. Coordination with multiple vendors and psychometric staff.
- Processed 900+ item cards of basic, moderate, and high complexity to help researchers conduct standard setting for a statewide exam.
- Produced ordered item booklets, with covers, for a state Dept. of Education; generated 370+ item cards.
- Processed 2800+ item cards and 130+ passage/stimulus cards to help researchers conduct standard setting for a statewide exam.
- Processed <200 item cards with screenshots from an online test in order to help researchers conduct standard setting.
- Produced training videos about item writing and manuscript assembly processes. Included script development, animations, audio engineering, voice talent, and voice-to-video sync for trainees using a language other than English.
- Produced workshop materials for state Dept. of Education researchers using the Body of Work (BOW) method; merged student data with work samples.
- Generated state, district, school, and student-level reports for a state Dept. of Education, including secure e-delivery to distribution list. Coordination with 3rd party vendors and psychometric staff.
- Produced ordered item booklets, with covers, for a state Dept. of Education; generated 240+ item cards.
- Developed a custom processing method for 1700+ test items which rebuilt manuscripts in a custom format (MS Word), including art, text styling, and alternate text.
- Developed a comprehensive test item template and manuscript assembly system for customer with custom format requirements (MS Word).
- Designed process to train, administer and score quizzes for 30+ workshop participants; provided scoring services.
- Provided automated manuscript assembly services to test publisher. Extracted items from banks, ordered in given sequence, and placed into single file(s).
- Provided automated manuscript assembly services to create test books in custom (Microsoft Word) format.
- Processed 170+ PDF files into separate student test books and test administrator/ancillary materials.
- Processed 730+ item cards and 50+ passage/stimulus cards to help researchers conduct a standard setting for statewide exam(s).
- Processed 600+ item cards of moderate and high complexity to help researchers conduct a standard setting.
- Processed 220+ item cards from an online exam to help researchers conduct a standard setting.
- Managed production of 300+ test items, including supervising authors, performing uploads into content management system, training and supporting users, creating ad-hoc training videos, and overseeing generation of graphics and alternate text for test items.
- Performed review & QA of 4,000+ test book pages to ensure compliance with technical specifications.
- Generated item writing templates using automated processes to support a test publisher’s content development efforts.
- Provided automated manuscript assembly services to test publisher, including items combined from banks, ordered in the sequence given, and placed into a single file.
[ et cetera; remainder of list is being compiled ]