Are the tools and services you need hard to find? There might be a reason: they don’t exist. Not yet, anyway.
Measurement pros rely on high-quality inputs and outputs. But often the tools we need just aren’t available off-the-shelf.
Since 2004, Center Point has customized solutions across the educational assessment industry: researchers, universities, content developers, state departments of education, nonprofits, and test publishers.
We specialize in unique technical problems.
We take on projects that require solutions for humans, not just software engineers.
In doing so, we deliver all kinds of products and services:
- custom online data collection & processing tools
- standard setting materials, such as item cards and ordered item booklets
- niche web training and online presentations for parents and teachers
- web-based surveys, data collections, database systems for psychometric studies
- website development and web app prototyping
- custom file processing/automated editing (formatted text, images, etc.)
- custom report generation for parents, test coordinators, or AYP compliance
- custom database solutions/data merging
- graphic production and illustrations
- editing and project management for publishing research and policy work
- facilitating workshops: content & bias reviews, data review, standard setting
We recognize that many projects don’t come with a road map. If you’re not sure where to begin, or how to get there, contact Center Point to get the ball rolling today.